Template: CTRL Reims - Le Cellier Part of set: ✅ Categories:
Description: Le Cellier
Construction date: 1898
Features: Initially made for Jules Mumm, it was quickly taken over by Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin and then by Champagne Jacquart.
During the First World War, this building, located near the City Hall, also served as a refuge for the staff and elected officials of the City of Reims.
The façade is made up of two parts: a large circular door evoking the shape of a wine barrel and a mosaic which presents the production of champagne in five scenes.